Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2015 Resolutions...

After quite some time of absence from blogging, I decided to come back to my favorite hobby!
Nearly 3 whole years away seem like ages, so I am slowly trying to catch up on my semi-finished projects and update my skills...Hopefully I'll be functional soon, but in the meantime I also want to catch up with all my mini friends and their projects and feel a part of this wonderful world once again!

So, I am about to finish my Mediterranean House and post some photos soon...
The house was built from pieces I collected through a subscription magazine over 2 years 5 years ago (or more? ;-)) I made a couple of alterations and I am quite happy of how it turned out!
I will be really happy to receive your comments on the final construction as well as on the little projects while I am furnishing it...

It's nice to be back!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland!!! It is so nice to see a new post from you. I look forward to seeing your house. How exciting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I look forward to seeing the house and the projects you are working on! It is always really nice to see people "return" to Blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anthoula! it's very good decision, welcome back! I'm very curious your new minis, I'm waiting :-)
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que alegría tenerte de vuelta en el mundo de miniatura!! Espero ver tus proyectos!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anthoula,
    Welcome back. I look forward to seeing your projects.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see you back and to know that you are still enjoying miniatures. I'm looking forward to seeing your house.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete