Saturday, August 7, 2010

Beautiful gifts from friends and...gifts for friends

I got my wonderful summer swap items from Cheryl and believe me they are wonderful! I am in love with the shabby table and it will hold a major place in one of my future scenes...


I also got an amazing cupboard from Flora that I simply adore and it will compliment the table in my future shabby chic scene...


Now it's the turn for the gifts I prepared for some mini friends out there... I will not tell you who is getting what, so that there will be an element of surprise...

For those with a sweet tooth...



A delicious breakfast...

lunch and some dessert...

and some greek flavours...

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. The mini food for your friend is fantastic!
    I love the lemon cake and the greek flavours!
    Best compliments!
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the items that you have received and really LOVE all of the food items that you are sending out!! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts, especially the table and cupboard, and your food is just delightful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so delicious! Lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you that the table is fantastic!
    Your food is always perfect and tempting: you do a lot of people happy :-)
    Mini hugs, Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. The furniture is an inspiration!!

    As for the food - well, my teeth ache looking at it! soooo sweet and tempting :))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful table! I also finally see the photo!
    but have not yet received the pictures of your swap Alienor ... :((
    can you send me email, please? thanks!
    your food is always fantastic!! my favorites are the cream cake, and pie!
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are marvellous!!!! Excellent presentation and I am astonished!!!!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wonderful gifts you have received...the table is just amazing and very nice to use in a new scene...Hope to see soon, what you have in mind?

    The gifts you have make are all looking very delicious and I am sure the receivers will be all in heaven,with such beautiful minies!

    Sabihax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que preciosidad de regalos!!!
    Tus trabajos son geniales!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got beautiful gifts, I can't wait to see your shabby chic scene.
    Great food.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete